Hey guys and welcome to another Warframe article. And Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime are finally here.Tiberon Prime right now because it’ll look, sounds, and feels really good as well as allowing you to switch between three different fire mods. You can either go semi-auto, burst, or full auto which is really cool. But Zephyr and Kronen Prime are pretty cool as well. I really like the way they look.
So, the packs you can buy are Airburst which has 1050 platinum as well as Kronen and Tiberon Prime. Turbulence which has 2625 platinum, Tiberon Kronen and Zephyr Prime and two Zephyr Prime profile icons. Then there is the Prime Accessories Pack which has the Commodore Prime Suit for your operator, Tibor Prime Armor for your kavat, Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit for your kavat and 90 day affinity and credit boosters and a little bonus in the form of the Kavat Starter Kit just in case you don’t have a kavat yet. And the final pack is a Tornado one which is like 3990 platinum and everything else.
Where to farm relics
Now, when it comes to farming the relics I suggest you read this article – How To Farm Relics – Lith, Meso, Neo & Axi.
Which relics drop which parts?
And here is new relics and which parts they drop:
- Neo Z1 Relic – Zephyr Prime Blueprint – Rare
- Neo K1 – Zephyr Prime Chassis – Uncommon
- Lith H2 – Zephyr Prime Neuroptics – Common
- Lith Z1 – Zephyr Prime Systems – Rare
- Axi O2 – Tiberon Prime Blueprint – Uncommon
- Meso T1 – Tiberon Prime Barrel – Rare
- Meso O2 – Tiberon Prime Receiver – Common
- Meso T2 – Tiberon Prime Stock – Rare
- Axi H3 – Kronen Prime Blueprint – Common
- Axi K2 – Kronen Prime Blade – Rare
- Neo B4 – Kronen Prime Handle – Uncommon
And it’s pretty much all I wanted to talk about today. I will of course do full articles for all the new Prime items but this is it for now. So, I thank you very much for reading. I hope you’ve enjoyed the article and I wish you good luck when farming the new relics and I will see you next time. Bye-bye.