Hello everyone and welcome to another Warframe article. So, Chroma Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime are finally here.
So, first thing first here’s list of the relics that you need to get new prime parts for those of you who want to farm them.
Where to farm relics?
Now, when it comes to farming the relics I suggest you read this article – How To Farm Relics – Lith, Meso, Neo & Axi.
Which relics drop which parts?
And here is new relics and which parts they drop:
- Neo K2 – Chroma Prime Blueprint – Uncommon
- Meso T3 – Chroma Prime Chassis – Uncommon
- Lith C3 – Chroma Prime Neuroptics – Rare
- Axi C3 – Chroma Prime Systems – Rare
- Meso R1 - Rubico Prime Blueprint - Rare
- Neo H2 - Rubico Prime Barrel - Uncommon
- Lith O1 - Rubico Prime Receiver - Uncommon
- Lith B5 - Rubico Prime Stock - Uncommon
- Axi O4 - Gram Prime Blueprint - Uncommon
- Meso S8 - Gram Prime Blade - Uncommon
- Neo G1 - Gram Prime Handle - Rare
When it comes to the stats they’re pretty spicy across the board. Rubico Prime requires at least mastery rank 12 with 38% crit chance, 3.0x crit multiplier, fire rate of 3.67, 5 rounds in the magazine, 16% status chance, and a ton of damage.
Then we have Chroma Prime who has the same amount of base health(100) and shields(100) but it does have 75 more armor and 50 extra energy.
And then we have Gram Prime which is basically a beefier Galatine Prime which is kind of nuts. So it requires at least mastery rank 14. It has an attack speed of 0.8, 32% crit chance with a 2.6x crit multiplier, a very high 32% status chance, and once again just like the Rubico Prime, it does an absolute ton of damage even more than the Galatine Prime.
Overall, it’s one hell of a Prime access especially for me because I’m a big fan of the Rubico. It’s one of my favorite sniper rifles. I love using it just in normal missions but especially when I’m hunting the Eidolons. I just find it very pleasant to use. Also, all the heavy blades are incredibly fun thanks to the Temple Royale and Chroma is just really fun and versatile frame.
So, that’s all I wanted to talk about today. So I thank you very much for reading. I hope you’ve enjoyed the article and I will see you next time. Bye-bye.