Hey guys! Welcome to another Warframe article and the Prime Vault has opened up yet again so you can now farm:
Frost Prime with Latron Prime and Reaper Prime
Ember Prime with Sicarus Prime and Glaive Prime
Loki Prime with Bo Prime and Wyrm Prime
I think this is actually the first time Loki has become available after the relic rework. He’s been vaulted for a very long time.
Now, if you don’t want to farm these items and you would rather just buy them with money there are four different packs you can choose from. There is the Frost Ice Prime Pack which is 400 platinum as well as Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Misa Prime Syandana, Titan Extractor Prime and the Frost Prime Glyphs.
Then there is the Loki Deception Prime Pack with 400 platinum, Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime, Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories, Daman Prime Sugatra, Loki Prime Glyphs and the Ember Fire Prime Pack which contains 400 platinum, Ember Prime, Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Pyra Prime Syandana, Titan Extractor Prime, and Ember Prime Glyphs.
And finally, there is the Dual pack which is everything from the Ember and Loki packs plus 1200 platinum.
Now, there are seven new relics in total and they did something different with them this time around because they added them to Cetus bounties. So, the only way to get them is to either do Cetus bounties or open relic packs whether you get them from your syndicate or from the market. By the way, don’t buy them from the market it’s just not worth it. If you want to spend platinum on them just buy the parts from other players.
Now, the way they’ve done this is that the second bounty will always have the Lith relic of which there is only one - Lith G2, so that one’s always available. The third bounty will have the Meso relics(Meso E1 and Meso F3). However, there are two new Meso relics in total and the bounty currently only has one so it looks like they’re gonna rotate in and out. And the same goes for the fourth one which will have one of the two Neo relics(Neo E1 and Neo F1) and the fifth one which will have one of the two Axi relics(Axi L1 and Axi S2).
Which relics drop which parts?
- Meso E1 Relic/Neo E1 Relic - Ember Prime Blueprint - Rare
- Neo F1 Relic - Ember Prime Chassis - Common
- Meso F3 Relic - Ember Prime Neuroptics - Common
- Axi S2 Relic - Ember Prime Systems - Uncommon
- Neo F1 Relic- Sicarus Prime Blueprint - Common
- Neo F1 Relic - Sicarus Prime Barrel - Common
- Axi S2 Relic - Sicarus Prime Receiver - Rare
- Lith G2 - Glaive Prime Blueprint - Rare
- Meso F3 Relic - Glaive Prime Disc - Uncommon
- Axi L1 Relic - Glaive Prime Blade - Uncommon
- Meso F3 Relic/Neo F1 Relic - Frost Prime Blueprint - Rare
- Neo E1 Relic - Frost Prime Chassis - Common
- Meso E1 Relic - Frost Prime Neuroptics - Common
- Lith G2 Relic - Frost Prime Systems - Uncommon
- Axi L1 Relic - Latron Prime Blueprint - Common
- Lith G2 Relic - Latron Prime Stock - Common
- Meso E1 Relic - Latron Prime Barrel - Common
- Axi S2 Relic - Latron Prime Receiver - Common
- Lith G2 - Reaper Prime Blueprint - Rare
- Meso F3 Relic - Reaper Prime Disc - Common
- Neo E1 Relic - Reaper Prime Blade - Uncommon
- Meso F3 Relic/Axi S2 Relic - Loki Prime Blueprint - Common
- Neo E1 Relic - Loki Prime Chassis - Common
- Lith G2 Relic - Loki Prime Neuroptics - Uncommon
- Axi L1 Relic - Loki Prime Systems - Rare
- Lith G2 Relic - Bo Prime Blueprint - Common
- Neo F1 Relic - Bo Prime Handle - Uncommon
- Meso E1 Relic - Bo Prime Ornament - Common
- Neo E1 Relic/Axi S2 Relic - Wyrm Prime Blueprint - Common
- Axi L1 Relic - Wyrm Prime Carapace - Common
- Lith G2 Relic - Wyrm Prime Cerebrum - Common
- Meso E1 Relic - Wyrm Prime Systems - Uncommon
And it’s pretty much it for the article. So, I thank you very much for reading as always guys and I will see you next time. Bye-bye.